Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Two in a row!

My first T50 transaction!


Whoah! A thing of this beauty in my very hands!


Newest image model of Sony :D


Another done deal was made by yours truly, Leandro Losaria, with Ms. Krystle "Teta" Kho of Quezon City (AGAIN!). Yesterday she bought a Canon Ixus 60, this time it was a T50 with a 512mb Sony Memory stick Duo Pro as a freebie!

But again, her schedule was just as hectic as the previous day and it wasnt her BF that picked up the item from me but this time it was her (or their family's) most trusted chauffer, Mr. Jadulos.

The deal was done last January 12, 2007.

P.S.

Even though i havent met Ms. Kho personally, i would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for the amount of trust she has given me in such a short period of time even without me knowing her personally.

Kudos to you Miss Teta!

Comments:
haha miss teta!! she told me that she got two camera's already... and i had to see it for myself! The camera I got is working great! And I also saw MISS TETA using her new camera, she seems to be enjoying it as well! Thanks Brando! More deals to come!
 
just keep em coming! im just here ready to give you guys a good camera at a reasonable and friendly price! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?