Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

FAQs (updated 21-Feb-2007)

I will try to answer the usual questions here then time to time update this post with new questions along their corresponding answers.

Q: Are you a scammer?
A: Even if am one will i answer a resounding "yes???" (HAHAHA!) Kidding aside, I-am-not-a-scammer, i always do my transactions personally and give out my full name and contact details. The world is now crawling with spin-doctors and con-artists, but there are still honest and trustworthy entrepreneurs (like me, weeeeeeeeee!). You can also ask for my friendster account, telephone number, house address, and even office address if you want to "background-check" me.

Q: Why are your digicams priced insanely low?
A: No, my digicams arent priced insanely low, but the reality is that digicams found in malls are priced INSANELY HIGH! Mall prices usually becomes the benchmark aka "STANDARD PRICES" of digicams in the minds of people. Mall stores' prices are stacked with overhead costs from the following factors

1. Rent for space
2. Monthly bills for utitlities used
3. Profitability
4. Employees' salaries
5. Assumption of "DRY DAYS"


Q: Where do you get your cameras?
A: Let's just say that I HAVE LOTS OF CONTACTS from other countries such as SG, Malaysia, and Japan...

Q: Are your digicams "ORIGINAL?" (Baka naman gawang tondo lang yan!?!?!)
A: My digicams are made with same materials that makes up the digicams that are sold from malls. These are all "original," and are guaranteed to be brand new.

Q: What are your modes of payment?
A: I do not accept Credit Cards, checks, and swapping of any kind (even if you try to give me your whole stash of HUSTLER mags i will refuse it)... CASH ONLY. I demand an inital DP via bank account transfer to my BPI or Metrobank bank accounts. The DP values are as follows (these are non-refundable)

Sub P 10,001 cameras~ 2K Down Payment
P 10,001- P20,000 cameras~ 3.5K DP
P 20,001- onwards cameras~ 5.0K DP


Initially I will shoulder the balance of the client, and upon delivery "KALIWAAN NA LANG," I hand you the camera, you hand me the money. No full payment, no camera... I hope i made this clear. ^_^

Q: Where will you hand me the camera?
A: Depends on the location of the client. But i prefer Makati, Alabang, and some selected areas in Laguna only. Also, we will meet where there are people around, preferably in malls or fast food chains. Dark alleys and spooky caves are a no-no..

And dont try to mug me, i have people with me all the time...

Q: What are your freebies?
A: Canon cams = 512mb Ridata SDCARD
Sony cams = 512mb Sony memory stick

These only apply to point-and-shoot cameras though...

Q: Really? You're pulling my leg ryt?
A: No, Im not...

Q: Are these upgradeable into higher capacity ones?
A: Yup, just add 1K to upgrade your 512mb into 1Gb SDCARD/ MEMORY STICK, 2.5K for 2GB SDCARD/ MEMORY STICK

Q: Do you sell DSLRs?
A: As of the moment i am not selling DSLRs, they are very expensive and only quite a few gets them. BUT, i can still sell them, but i can sell only the following:

Nikon D40
Canon EOS 30D
Canon EOS 350D
Canon EOS 400D

Also, these come with 1 year warranty instead of the usual 9 months, and no memory storage as a freebie. If interested txt/ YM/ call me personally so we can talk about the price.

Q: How about warranty? You have one right?
A: I give 9 months warranty to the digicam that you have bought from me with day 1 considered to be the day i hand to you the digicam. Units that will be proven defective under normal use or are factory borned are the ones that will be replaced/ repaired as stated in our laws. Warranty will not be honored on problems that were caused by mishandling, misuse, and tampering/ modification (both software and hardware), also, if the serial number of the camera is altered or removed in any way the warranty will be voided.

Q: No upgrading/ downgrading of unit?
A: Yup, no swapping/ downgrading

Q: Chicken or the egg?
A: Chicken...

Q: What are your "best sellers?"
A: Ixus 60 for its price to performance ratio, along with its stylishness and portability... And Powershot S3 IS, (a PROSUMER/ DSLR-like P&S camera) for its rich features and quality of images.

Q: Delivery time?
A: Assuming that the unit that you are planning to purchase has available units from my supplier, i will be able to deliver the unit to you in 1-3 days' time after the inital DP.

Q: Do you have discounts for bulk orders?
A: Yes, but it depends on the following factors

1. Model of camera
2. Number of units
3. Supplier's "LAST SAY"

Q: Ginebra or San Miguel on PBA finals?
A: San Miguel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?